At the bottom of the page you will find information and registration forms the annual Bellaire FFA Booster Club golf tournament on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at the River Ridge Golf Club in Sealy, Texas. River Ridge Golf Club offers 27 fantastic holes of golf, split into three separate 9 hole courses. The greens are well kept and roll true, so that if you manage to hit Death Valley's green on the correct tier, you'll believe you have a chance to hole your putt. It's both a challenge and a pleasure to manage River Ridge Golf Courses undulating fairways, tricky streams, and ancient trees. The greens are all unique, and are among the best-maintained in the area. Each hole has its own unique character. Whether you're laying up of the walking bridge on the River Course's first hole (Risk N' Hope"), taking a driver through the gap in the trees on Ridge Course #7 ("The Gap"), or avoiding the Devil's Eye bunkers on Parkland's first hole ("Devil's Eyes"), you will find challenges and enough old-world charm to make you want to come back again.
River Ridge Features:
- Meticulously conditioned greens
- A stunning layout by architect, Jay Riviere
- Great drainage system keeping the course extremely playable
- 35 acres of lake and creeks separating fairways and greens built within a 350-acre pecan grove
- Clubhouse and Pavilion fashioned after Frank Lloyd Wright design
- Old-world feel patterned after courses such as Winged Foot and Turnberry
If you need any additional information about the tournament, please do not hesitate to contact Rich Battles at 713-449-6860 or at Rbattles1@sbcglobal.net
Look forward to seeing you at the tournament.